Friday, July 17, 2015

18 BEST DRESSES AT ESPYS AS YOUR STYLE GUIDE

"FIUH! What an amazing night!"

Yep, they would probably said that after the show. I've collected many photos based on E!online and many of those dresses and tuxedos are my ultimate favorites one, but i have to choose for you. Yeah, you could say "it's a warm up guide"

Anyway, the robber of the show were Caitlyn Jenner which is finally show up in red carpet with her gown. 
At the show, the Best Female Athlete is Serena Williams (Wimbledon Champion) and also the Olympic skiing gold medalist Lindsey Vonn, people *hands up*.
Let's not forget the Jenner clan, Kendall Jenner wore a Black Sultry by Alexandre Vauthier which is made it above standard and Kylie Jenner who wore stunning Shady Zeineldine gown, I really love how gold sparkles shining bright to my eyes. Even her sister can't stop looking at her amazing dress! Fabulous !

Here are
18 BEST DRESSES AT ESPY'S AS YOUR
 STYLE GUIDE




















photos by via

So,
Tell me which one is your favorite?
You may choose many.

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting me and write your comments!
Do leave your link below :3

© félicialatte
Maira Gall