Saturday, January 17, 2015

I WANT TO TRAVEL SO BAD !

First Latte's Diary!
I write this to share how i really feel about traveling. There are so many sensations feeling when you were planning to go. I know! I planned my first solo traveling to Bali but for some reasons i can't afford it (yet!).
For 5 weeks, i attempt to searching information on my bestfriend, Google! So many good tricks and recommend destinations, hostel, tips and many more from professional backpackers. I also red some travel books (mostly you will find me in library!)There are so many rules and travel hacks that i could learn. I even bought a travel magazine worth Rp.40.000,- for a dormitory people, it is quite expensive :/

IT'S 5 WEEKS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Yeah! Well.. I planned everything i could afford to live in someplace i want to travel.
From the fare of airplane ticket, hostels or dormitory around my object destinations, how to pack light, make my own itinerary, counting how much i can spent, looking for traveler experiences and many more! Do you ever feel burned inside and feeling on fire when you hear some inspirations from those expert travelers?

FIRST TIME SOLO TRAVELING ? BETTER LOOK FOR TRAVELMATE !

My momma told me, if you want to travel by yourself... First you must have the experiences when you "travel" with another human (yes. travelmate). Look for her (or him?) and plan your ideas! I got my travelmate (just planning) and attempt to go with her, she's my classmate and roommate also. She's great !

1 TRAVELMATE AND THE JOINED OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE US DISAPPOINTED.

Lol. Yes. One of my roommate is really freak! She is the most unstable person i know! Many stories that she made me into very introvert person, hating social life and people just because of her. Like 2 days we didn't talk to her and of course unstable people's syndrome problem, i cooked my meals for dinner and this time SHE SLAMMED THE DOOR LIKE BAM! THREE TIMES!
I was mad like in a very high scale. She went outside with her bag and bicycle and in the evening when she returned, she cutted her long hair and acted like a mute person. And all i know when i got into my room, they told me that she's in! UH OH. NO.

I HAVE TRAVELMATE. WHY WONT YOU LET ME GO ? :(

You have just planned everything, LIKE 1 MONTH FULL and your parents didn't say yes! Yup, being a kid and not 18 older kinda suck sometimes. YOU ARE STILL YOUR PARENTS DUTY. They told me that look for a friend to accompany you and now they reason is where do you get your money ?? (Of course saving money!) And for you adults who read this, be happy. You are free of your willing and choices!
I called my mother yesterday, i asked her "mom, can i go this year? i planned to travel to Bali. I planned everything well. You should know and hear this." LIKE SO! BUT NO. I DIDN'T SAY THAT. INSTEAD "mom i want traveling so bad! can i go? i have a frieeend.." AND SHE SAID BLABLABLA NO YOU CAN'T. It breaked me into pieces, upset like i can't ever tell. But when i think again that the person who always makes me upset is joining our travel plan, i thought.. Thankyou mom, you saved me from the worst travel ever.

And that what i learned from this story of me, well better saving lots of money. Thought that i can traveling around my hometown or destinations around my place and build they (papa and mama) respect and trust to me.. In a mean time, i just wish i got my chances soon! :)


2 comments

  1. great post, yeah would love to travel alone too but im just to afraid haha and maybe a little lonely?
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Angelaah! ;D
    Yes. Sometimes we do have that creep feeling. Being afraid and lonely is along the way to our first traveling but hey, you gotta try it right? Learn from the experience :D

    Yes we should ! Amazing posts you got. Though, i haven't post anything yet about style in 2015 :(

    talk to me -->
    http://twitter.com/felicialatte/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting me and write your comments!
Do leave your link below :3

© félicialatte
Maira Gall